i only got fire on two of my 4 cylinders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eddie1984 View Post
    i have a 2005 ironhorse for when i want to take off it has a 113. it called the black widow and for good reason...
    Yes and we called the 1970 Mach 3 kawasaki 500's the widow makers. 80's bikes- I won't ask about your music collections.
    Are you talking about the plug in the oil filter cover and not the crankcase oil drain plug?
    1981 gs650L

"We are all born ignorant, but you have to work hard to stay stupid" Ben Franklin

Comment

this bike is a head ache ill tell u what but fun... i got some more pics to put on but i got to go do some work today for a change lol but i ohms on coil one (1-4) was 8.4 not good and the second coil (2-3) 4.6 witch was good and its only back to firen on 2 and 3 ... and on (1-4) on the caps side it was 12.8 and i couldnt get a readin on (2-3) i dont get it....

Comment

this bike is a head ache ill tell u what but fun... i got some more pics to put on but i got to go do some work today for a change lol but i ohms on coil one (1-4) was 8.4 not good and the second coil (2-3) 4.6 witch was good and its only back to firen on 2 and 3 ... and on (1-4) on the caps side it was 12.8 and i couldnt get a readin on (2-3) i dont get it....
        Why worry about the electrics till you figure out why oil is pumping out?Where is this "nickle size hole" again? very bottom or bottom front? Was this bike a drive by shooting victim?
        1981 gs650L

"We are all born ignorant, but you have to work hard to stay stupid" Ben Franklin

Comment

lol i dont know much about it befor me it sat for 15 years .... then i got it ... i got that fixed.... the vacume comin off the top back side of the motor was blocked so i opened it up now its good no more leak..... you know what one i mean the one that goes from top of motor above the carbs to the air box. well i did a way with the air box..and a friend was helpin so he took the air box off when i was not there to got at the carbs... but all better .... well that one is all better

Comment

lol i dont know much about it befor me it sat for 15 years .... then i got it ... i got that fixed.... the vacume comin off the top back side of the motor was blocked so i opened it up now its good no more leak..... you know what one i mean the one that goes from top of motor above the carbs to the air box. well i did a way with the air box..and a friend was helpin so he took the air box off when i was not there to got at the carbs... but all better .... well that one is all better
            Yeah, I know what hose you're talking about, but I'm still not getting the nickel size hole with oil gushing yet! Take a pic of this hole will ya?
            1981 gs650L

Comment

yea ill take on and put it on for ya it down on the bottom of the motor lol by the drain plug on the left side ill take a pic for ya...

Comment

hey as u seen i changed my tank my petcock only has on-off-res how do i do away with that dam prim... thats y she wount run now....

Comment

Working...
                X