1100 big crank rotor or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by still_bluenoser View Post
    Just got confirmation from a great guy named Terry over the phone that the flat area after the taper that the needle bearings from the starter clutch ride on are

Small crank: 25mm
    Big crank : 29mm

I'm really impressed that I was able to call someone in another country, and he would take his time to pull out tools and measure things for me just for information!

Thanks so much Terry! This is a great introduction into the Suzuki community!

if you would have called less than 24 hours earlier..
    i had stopped taking calls for several days because of the stabbing pains in my throat.
    i called every body else back today and all but one person had bought parts already..
    its tough to sell parts or give someone information if your a mute i guess.
    it was nice talking to you...
    let me know if i can be of further assistance!

Comment

Originally posted by still_bluenoser View Post
      Just got confirmation from a great guy named Terry over the phone that the flat area after the taper that the needle bearings from the starter clutch ride on are

Small crank: 25mm
      Big crank : 29mm

I'm really impressed that I was able to call someone in another country, and he would take his time to pull out tools and measure things for me just for information!

Thanks so much Terry! This is a great introduction into the Suzuki community!
      TRUST me, Terry DIDN'T have to measure! He knows what is what! He just answered the phone!!! OLD guys like he & I do that!! LOL!!! Ray.

Comment

This is good info, but what would I measure if I had the stator cover off and had never compared a small and big end crank and dont know what differences to look for? I want to buy/rent a puller and need to know what size I need.

Comment

Working...
        X