Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking for a 1984 gs1150 wiring diagram.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for a 1984 gs1150 wiring diagram.

if anyone has a gs1150 wireing diagram, could you please post or send me a copy? the reason is, i had to replace my cdi box and atm i have a cdi box for a 84 1150. trying to see if i can make it work. thanks to anyone who can help me out.

email sent.

Comment

ty. i got it.

Comment

Originally posted by smokienutz View Post
        if anyone has a gs1150 wireing diagram, could you please post or send me a copy? the reason is, i had to replace my cdi box and atm i have a cdi box for a 84 1150. trying to see if i can make it work. thanks to anyone who can help me out.
        Just so you know, the 1150 has a "fixed" ignition rotor where your 1100 has a mechanical advance rotor. The 1150 has all the retard & advance built into the box. Keep this in mind. You would be better off to just put a Dyna S in your bike as it is all self contained & eliminates the need for the ignitor "box". Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by rapidray View Post
          Just so you know, the 1150 has a "fixed" ignition rotor where your 1100 has a mechanical advance rotor. The 1150 has all the retard & advance built into the box. Keep this in mind. You would be better off to just put a Dyna S in your bike as it is all self contained & eliminates the need for the ignitor "box". Ray.
          i do want to put the dyna s on my bike, eventually. just atm i am broke and wanting a temp fix in order to ride.

Comment

I need one as well. Thanks, G.

Comment

Working...
            X