Reg/Rectifier ok but Stator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It werks, it werks, it werks

Thanks everyone. I can even use my light, indicators and horn all at the same time now (as long as I keep the revs up).

Pity it didn't seem to fix the instrument lights that died a few weeks ago

Comment

Blimey Colin,
      You fixed it!
      Not bad for a colour blind chippie!

Yes I joined the forum...but it would not let me enter Quad Bike as my Zookie...

Now go forth and ride the blimmin' thing... ok so I will organise a local ride for you..how does Sunday the 12th suit??
      4pm @ Huntly for twisty roads and dinner at the caves cafe. Better take it easy but, those whale beast GS's handle like cr*p

Comment

Guzzis rule...Hmmm reminds me of someone.....nah the stock police would never let someone that dodgy join!.......

Comment

Hey Stewie!
          Any electrical problems happening to 'someone else' at least are not happening to me. Been waiting and waiting for Colin to fix his flippin' bike so we can for a ride, and he can come out to my new place and give me some much needed building advice

Comment

...of course if he start talking about permits and councils I will have to get the front end loader and start digging a hole...I can't dig a hole big enough for him with my back what it is

Comment

surely you don't need permits in the 'naike

Comment

Originally posted by Guzzis Rule View Post
                Blimey Colin,
                You fixed it!
                Not bad for a colour blind chippie!

Yes I joined the forum...but it would not let me enter Quad Bike as my Zookie...

Now go forth and ride the blimmin' thing... ok so I will organise a local ride for you..how does Sunday the 12th suit??
                4pm @ Huntly for twisty roads and dinner at the caves cafe. Better take it easy but, those whale beast GS's handle like cr*p
                Hey Mike I found a pic for your avatar

Your quad bike is a Honda isn't it? and just like their riders it spends all its time on all fours

Sunday the 12th 4pm @ Huntly sounds good. Will put it in my diary.

...of course if he start talking about permits and councils I will have to get the front end loader and start digging a hole...I can't dig a hole big enough for him with my back what it is
                Haven't you got a post hole borer? A wide enough auger and you wouldn't need to dig it so deep

Comment

No way is it a Honda, I went to great lenghts and extra expense to have a Suzuki. And I love it too. I think it is more grunty as well

Kiwi... come north for the classic festival in Pukekohe this February, always a spare room here for ya

Comment

No way is it a Honda, I went to great lenghts and extra expense to have a Suzuki. And I love it too. I think it is more grunty as well

Kiwi... come north for the classic festival in Pukekohe this February, always a spare room here for ya
                    Excellent idea. Beds all round if any of the GSR lads are keen on a cheap weekend (at least 2 or 3).

Doesn't the Classic clash with another bike event time wise (Battle of the street or something else) Feb last year?

Comment

Cheers man. .
                      You never know I just might take you up on that offer, depends if SWMBO gets a job.
                      And of course there is aways a coldie in the fridge and a bed for any Southward travelling GSRers.......

Comment

Colin
                        Doesn't the Classic clash with another bike event time wise (Battle of the street or something else) Feb last year?
                        Nah, the Superbikes are on the following weekend and I think the Battle of the Streets is on the weekend following that...
                        but don't quote me

Comment

Working...
                        X