#302 key?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#302 key?

Who has one that will make a copy for me?

TIA,

Daniel

Cliff, the Dealership will cut one for $7.00.
    Why on Earth would you, of all people on this site, suggest that I pay more?
    MUCH MORE.

Daniel

Comment

Hi,

So you don't want to pay $7 either?

Does that include the blank too?

This guy says he has a #302 key:

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
      Last edited by Guest; 03-21-2011, 02:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BassCliff View Post
        Hi,

So you don't want to pay $7 either?

Does that include the blank too?

This guy says he has a #302 key:

BassCliff
        Yes and Yes.
        If anyone here needs a copy of any of the dozen keys that I have, it would cost $3.00 plus the cost to ship.
        I was HOPING to here the same reply.

Daniel

Comment

Hi,

Very well then. Carry on. I was just doing a little research while I'm here at my keyboard. Please pay me no nevermind.

BassCliff
          Last edited by Guest; 03-21-2011, 02:13 AM.

Comment

got my spares from this guy:

If you sell parts or provide services for GS series motorcycles, place a description of it in this forum.

maybe not the best deal you can find but safe worked for me.

Comment

Skateguy...were they OEM keys or copies???
              MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
              1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Cant say if all his are the same, but mine was oem like the one the PO gave me.

I lose things way to much so the thought of having just one key was scary... I think the fact I bought the spare to keep at the house has helped me no lose it, cause if I had no spare I would surely lose my key somewhere. What does help is I keep the key on its own ring with nothing else but a small clip that I attach to my helmet chin strap when it is home or attach to a belt loop if I stop while riding and leave the helmet on the bike.
                Last edited by Guest; 03-21-2011, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Thatsn exactlyn mynsituation..two of my bikesm imjust have the one key and i always sit them down and seem to forget where!! I really need to get duplicated of all the bikes really.. I dont care about cost..just care that i got spares just becuase i know myself that well not to have a spare!!!
                  MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
                  1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Working...
                  X