Why Unloaded Stator tests are BAD.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
    Pos, I'm not so sure they are insulting especially when I try to follow this and, as I told you in a previous PM, this stuff is above my head. I think this would be a great opportunity to teach a lot of us who may not totally understand things. I can follow math equations if I see them but to try and understand this at a macro level without examples, I'm lost.
    I e-mailed you a powerpoint and the calculations (in Office 2007). I'm still working on a modification to the stator pages.

anybody wanna read up on 3 phase power can find it here.

Last edited by posplayr; 04-13-2011, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by posplayr View Post
      Your questions are insulting; Is that your intent?
      My questions are not insulting. They are simply calling you out. It’s your credibility not mine.

There is an old saying “put up or shut up”.

I hope this post doesn’t insult you or hurt you feeling. If so I’ll send you a hanky so you can wipe your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
        My questions are not insulting. They are simply calling you out. It’s your credibility not mine.

There is an old saying “put up or shut up”.

I hope this post doesn’t insult you or hurt you feeling. If so I’ll send you a hanky so you can wipe your eyes.

Yea that as pretty easy to detect, and you accommodated me by admitting it.

Comment

Originally posted by posplayr View Post
          Yea that as pretty easy to detect, and you accommodated me by admitting it.
          So what I called you out and you started a new thread and made the stator papers complicated.
          http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=174130

Comment

Working...
          X