Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SandPVRR View Post
    Mike and All,
    Not to steal your thunder or anything - but - I got my DYNA S installed today - and the difference is amazing - all four cylinders are firing - properly - and the GS-1000 is no longer a slow feeling bike - SHE RIPS! Thanks to all for the suggestions and help!
    -Joey
    You didn't steal anything.I'm glad you got yours straight.This bike belongs to a friend who just doesn't have the funding right now to do the swap. He needs to do the dyna s and the coils. He will eventually I suppose.

Comment

Mike,
      I used the existing coils on my install - I'd suggest if the existing coils aren't bad, go ahead and use them. On the other hand, I do see the point of swapping everything if you're already at it.
      The DYNA S install took about 4 hours - from start to test ride (there is some padding in there for a break) so it isn't impossible, just a bit annoying to install. The instructions are good, but they are vague in spots, simply because they can't give you details for a specific model - since its a generic kit.
      -Joey

Comment

Working...
      X