Stator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stator

Good day. I am about to replace my stator and was curious which ones you recommend I buy and why? Also should I replace RR too?. I am cleaning all my contacts now and ready to order new parts and I just wanted some last minute help. Thanks so much. Peace is the only way.

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
      Good day. I am about to replace my stator and was curious which ones you recommend I buy and why? Also should I replace RR too?. I am cleaning all my contacts now and ready to order new parts and I just wanted some last minute help. Thanks so much. Peace is the only way.
      Have you done any of the stator tests that we drone on about? What bike/year and where on the planet are you? I had good luck with a used stator off ebay ,but it's a gamble- Ricks seems popular and if your R/R is vintage you might want to speak to member Duaneage. Cleaning the contacts is a must!
      1981 gs650L

"We are all born ignorant, but you have to work hard to stay stupid" Ben Franklin

Comment

Yeah Ive done the tests. The stator tests bad. My connections were all melted and I just pulled the stator out and it has some black spots on it. I am going to sparay electric cleaner on all parts and Ive cleaned grounds and have grounded RR straight to bat.

Comment

Working...
        X