Replace wiring harness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replace wiring harness?

This is my GT650GT. I have follow Brianīs 15 steps (and way more) fun plan for GS850 happiness listet at BikeCliff page.
    The bike now runs great. But I`m wondering should I replace wiring harness? Theres nothing wrong with the electrical system. But after 30 years....perhaps now is the time?

Looks like easy work, is it?

sigpic
    85 ZG 1300
    86 ZN 1300
    03 Fat Boy (sold)
    83 GR650
    82 GS1000G
    82 GS650GT (Sold)
    01 Drag Star (Sold)

Originally posted by jorgeno View Post
    This is my GT650GT. I have follow Brianīs 15 steps (and way more) fun plan for GS850 happiness listet at BikeCliff page.
    The bike now runs great. But I`m wondering should I replace wiring harness? Theres nothing wrong with the electrical system. But after 30 years....perhaps now is the time?

Looks like easy work, is it?
    Just ride and enjoy, let the electrical gremlins try to find you! Looks sharp, or whatever they say in Norway.
    1981 gs650L

"We are all born ignorant, but you have to work hard to stay stupid" Ben Franklin

Comment

Yea, don't go hunting for trouble especially if everything works well right now.
      Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
      1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
      2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
      Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
      and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

why bother if it is all working fine? as said before, if you start getting electrical problems then think about doing something
        1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

great looking bike!!!

Comment

Working...
          X