new 3 ohm green Dyna coils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new 3 ohm green Dyna coils

I am about to install new green 3 ohms Dyna coils on a 1978 VS 1000 with a Dyna-S fitted. I also have a set of red Dyna solid copper wires with non resistance automotive plug boots. They are in much better shape than my stock resistance boots. Should I clip off the new boots and install the original resistance boots, or keep the new ones? Coil mod has also been done.
    1978 GS 1000 (pods, V&H 4 to 1, Dyna S, Dyna coils, stage 3 jet kit, Progressive springs, relay mod, 530 chain, Honda regulator, clutch basket welded and shimmed)
    1970 Honda C70

GS 1000. Darn smart phone corrected for me...
    1978 GS 1000 (pods, V&H 4 to 1, Dyna S, Dyna coils, stage 3 jet kit, Progressive springs, relay mod, 530 chain, Honda regulator, clutch basket welded and shimmed)
    1970 Honda C70

Comment

Keep the new ones unless you have something like a GPS that could pick up the noise.

Comment

You are going to like the way it runs. I went with the Dyna suppression wires, they work great.
        '78 GS1000E, Dyna-S ignition, Dyna Green Coils, K&N pods, Delkevic SS 4-1 exhaust, Dynojet Stage 3 jet kit, Russell SS Brake Lines, Progressive suspension, Compu-Fire series Regulator 55402 and Advmonster cree LED headlight conversion.

Comment

Working...
        X