No announcement yet.

not charging...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks much for all the hlp and advice.ive been living and breathing your site..thanks for having it.
    I got my starter from..bike bandit...but the box said ricks..either way i received it less than 20 hours later.awesome.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by t-money View Post
      Thanks much for all the hlp and advice.ive been living and breathing your site..thanks for having it.
      I got my stator from..bike bandit...but the box said ricks..either way i received it less than 20 hours later.awesome.

Thanks
      Fify!

Also consider replacing some connections, 30 year old bullets start to give up. Gave me a heck of time trying to get my bike charging.

If one contracts to do electrical work, does that make them a "solder of fortune?"

Comment

Originally posted by Souske View Post
        Fify!

Also consider replacing some connections, 30 year old bullets start to give up. Gave me a heck of time trying to get my bike charging.

If one contracts to do electrical work, does that make them a "solder of fortune?"
        Yeah..i tested continuity and sanded a little corosion here n ther already..
        Ill prolly jist go wit new ones when installing the new stuff

Comment

Originally posted by t-money View Post
          Yeah..i tested continuity and sanded a little corosion here n ther already..
          Ill prolly jist go wit new ones when installing the new stuff
          sanding bullet connectors doesn't do a thing for the corrosion in the crimps

Comment

Originally posted by posplayr View Post
            sanding bullet connectors doesn't do a thing for the corrosion in the crimps
            That is true.

Just want to say thanks for the help everyone... Especially Basscliff.

I Put in the New stator & R/R. Charges like a champ.

Now...on to that pesky Oil leak.

Thanks eveyone.

Comment

Working...
            X