a while back we were on a kick for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a while back we were on a kick for

modifying the start circuits on our bikes. we wanted the headlight to be off til the engine started.

Hap call sent me or pointed me to a program that was perfect fo designing simple circuits.

switches, coils. resistors. relays and some solid state stuff; but mostly good for simple circuit design.

now im working on a whatever that supplys 220volts and then at a given point switches the supply voltage to 120 variac controlled.

ok ok enough bull****.
    i need software that will allowme to put the ideas on paper..

why becaus my handwriting is awfull and then making changesas i go along only produces a mess.

free is best but i will buy if i must.

any help here??????

Are you talking voice to text software? Check out this link from Microsoft as XP already has one built in - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306901
    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

i just want software to assist me in drawing simple electro mechanical circuts

Comment

Tinycad I think is free and you see a lot of internet drawings done with it.

Comment

Originally posted by JEEPRUSTY View Post
          Tinycad I think is free and you see a lot of internet drawings done with it.

thanks. ill look

Comment

that is perfectthanks a million

Comment

Working...
            X