GS450A Reg/rect simple question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS450A Reg/rect simple question

Hey all I have a 83 Suzukimatic 450, out of the engine comes the three wires yellow white/green, and white/blue, but the wires going into the reg/rect are all yellow (with the exception of a red, but that one seems accounted for). Anyways I was just wondering if it mattered how these wires were hooked up or not, and how I could go about determining how to rig them up. I am in the middle of an engine replacement and this is just about the last thing to figure out before I get to go for a test ride.

Much appreciated!

Originally posted by arblebang View Post
    Hey all I have a 83 Suzukimatic 450, out of the engine comes the three wires yellow white/green, and white/blue, but the wires going into the reg/rect are all yellow (with the exception of a red, but that one seems accounted for). Anyways I was just wondering if it mattered how these wires were hooked up or not, and how I could go about determining how to rig them up. I am in the middle of an engine replacement and this is just about the last thing to figure out before I get to go for a test ride.

Much appreciated!
    Nope, it doesn't matter to R/R; but make sure you have good ground between R/R and battery negative.
    1981 gs650L

"We are all born ignorant, but you have to work hard to stay stupid" Ben Franklin

Comment

Great thanks

Comment

Working...
      X