Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
    Steve, ya going to wear out your boots with all that foot tapping
    Or is that just habit from rowing through the gears on the Wing to keep up with the GS' -----------------> hat, coat, door
    Oh, I manage to keep up OK.

Here is a shot coming out of what passes for a "curve" while dpep was showing me around part of Flori-duh:
    About half-way through the "curve", I decided to get a picture of it. By the time my phone locked into picture mode,
    we were starting to straighten out, but you can see that we are coming out of the "curve" on the high side of 75.
    (With one hand on the bars and the other holding a cell phone. )

And this one? Not much of a curve, we must have been moving to need this much lean.

sigpic
    mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
    hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
    #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
    #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
    Family Portrait
    Siblings and Spouses
    Mom's first ride
    Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
    (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

That "wing" has a red-line of a typical small block chevy.

Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post

Another bit of "fun" you are going to have is matching the colors. I have seen sources for various colors of wire, including the striped stuff, but can't remember where.

z1enterprises has color coded (striped even) wire that is similar to stock.

Comment

Ordered my wire from this place today. Great on the phone and they have a lot of cool stuff when you look at their products on the site. Had to stay focused on what little wire I needed and not get a bunch of other stuff that I thought was cool.

Comment

A handy source of color coded wire is from a self-serve auto wrecker. I stop by every couple of years and buy a wiring harness from a car which provides many choices of wires.

Comment

Working...
            X