GREAT website...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GREAT website...

here is a great website with a wide variety of LED lighting and accessories. i just ordered the "brake strobe plus" module. and the "M109 Rear Signal / Brake Light kit" both of which are going on the cafe 450... we all know how dangerous riding a motorcycle can be, due to that fact, getting a brake light strobe was a no brainer for me... i hope some of you consider doing the same, i gotta keep us GS'ers safe!!! (all motorcyclists for that matter)

for whatever reason when you open the link it only shows some of the lights, be sure to click "All Products" off to the left... believe me i posted the homepage but it just redirects you to a sub-page for some reason. ?

Enjoy!

Custom 2007 Buell XB9SX Tail chop and LED tail light.The "cheese grator eliminator" was roughly cut by Randy Hawkins (who also made my Hawk Exhaust) for free...

www.Radiantz.com Radiantz LED Lighting brake strobe. This module is a easy 3 wire hook up. With different modes. It has a strobe mode and flashing mode. The ...
    Last edited by Guest; 01-30-2012, 12:06 AM.

Try this link out for everything

Edit: Looks good and some prices seem okay but I'd like the idea for the license plate bracket to have the lights in them like I saw on Steve's and his family's bikes. I'll keep looking at this place though
    Last edited by cowboyup3371; 01-30-2012, 12:13 AM.
    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

No more LED's for me, I learned my lesson..$$$$$

Comment

Cool site!
        A brake strobe is definitely getting done before summer!!!

Thats my worst fear...Not what's in front of me, but BEHIND me.
        I have a bad habit of punching threw red lights....lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 1_v8_merc View Post

A brake strobe is definitely getting done before summer!!!

Thats my worst fear...Not what's in front of me, but BEHIND me.
          i have the same fear. im not worried about people in front of me, its the 16 year olds that are texting in their SUV behind me that have me scared...
          Last edited by Guest; 02-23-2012, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X