Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gauge

Im not sure if this is the right area but I hope so

is there any suggestions for someone who wants a single gauge thats not gonna break the bank and have most features

also can you move the gas meter how far and hard is it

Several have installed Acewell gauges, do a search for them to see what models they have used.

Not sure if they included fuel gauge or not.

sigpic
    mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
    hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
    #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
    #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
    Family Portrait
    Siblings and Spouses
    Mom's first ride
    Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
    (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

I've got the Acewell 2853. I'd love to give you a complete review, but am unable to since my bike is getting a complete rebuild and I haven't used it yet. I've got it wired up though, and it looks great. It costs about $200, but I couldn't find anything else I really liked. I'm not sure I understand your question about the fuel gauge...

Comment

There's a couple here that have everything but a fuel gauge.

Comment

i want a single gauge system but dont wanna lose the fuel gauge so i was thinking of just moving it to where the battery is since i am upgrading a diffrent battery that can be place vertically under the seat i am thinking of building a small box to house the radio and fuel gauge

Comment

Have you thought about doing the tank modification/old school gas gauge? Two fittings and a piece of clear tubing?

Comment

i dont think i have enough expirance for that or skill for that matter

Comment

Working...
              X