Pics of connections inside headlight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics of connections inside headlight?

I recently rewired my '82 GS1100G because as bought it was a complete mess. I got rid of unnecessary bits and installed new stator and R/R, and sleeved all the new wires in soft pvc tubing. But I am very curious to see what a stock, original GS looked like inside the headlight because I have found it incredibly difficult to get neat!

Does anyone have pics of what a dead-stock, tidy GS headlight looks like inside?

Cheers!

I can pull the cover off of my '82 1200G tomorrow and send you some pic's my friend.

Eric

Comment

didnt think about tacking a picture before i took my harness off but it looks like a rats nest

Comment

I have been doing bikes for 30 years,never seen the inside of a headlight that looked neat.just as long as you can get the light in you are good to go IMHO.

Comment

Yes, even under ideal conditions (aka showroom), it looks like 8 pounds of multicolored debris in a 5-pound bag.
          and God said, "Let there be air compressors!"
          __________________________________________________ ______________________
          2009 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2004 HondaPotamus sigpic Git'cha O-ring Kits Here!

Comment

Working...
          X