Motobatt Source?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motobatt Source?

Does anyone know of a vendor offering a decent deal on Motobatt batteries?
    I'm finding them in the >$90 range on ebay, for a MBTX14AU.....plus $25 to $30 shipping to Canada. I recall these were selling at around $65, not that long ago. I'm retiring a 7 year old Yuasa that refuses to die, (in the interest of safety) and wanted to give Motobatt a try. But at $120 shipped, I should probably just buy another Yuasa AGM locally (around $100) and be done with it, I'm thinking. Strangely, I have not come across a local vendor carrying the Motobatts.
    '82 GS1100E

Originally posted by Mysuzyq View Post
    Does anyone know of a vendor offering a decent deal on Motobatt batteries?
    I'm finding them in the >$90 range on ebay, for a MBTX14AU.....plus $25 to $30 shipping to Canada. I recall these were selling at around $65, not that long ago. I'm retiring a 7 year old Yuasa that refuses to die, (in the interest of safety) and wanted to give Motobatt a try. But at $120 shipped, I should probably just buy another Yuasa AGM locally (around $100) and be done with it, I'm thinking. Strangely, I have not come across a local vendor carrying the Motobatts.
    Amazon

That's where I picked mine up for $62

Comment

I got mine from Impact Batteries (use their Amazon price as it's cheaper than their website)
      Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
      1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
      2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
      Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
      and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Killer2600 View Post
        Amazon

That's where I picked mine up for $62
        I checked into that, thanks....they do not ship out of the U.S. Great price, though!
        '82 GS1100E

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
          I got mine from Impact Batteries (use their Amazon price as it's cheaper than their website)
          Yup, $62 via Amazon, but no Int'l shipping.....$92 via their site + cost of UPS Ground shipping (+ UPS brokerage fee, I'd assume.).
          '82 GS1100E

Comment

Where exactly is "God's Country". I googled it and it shows a province in India.

Comment

Originally posted by bluewool View Post
              Where exactly is "God's Country". I googled it and it shows a province in India.
              Sorry, I need it shipped to Ontario Canada. Shipping to India would have been convenient years ago, but I doubt they ship out of N. America, although I understand these are Chinese made. Looks like I'll be able to pick up a Yuasa High Performance AGM (240 CCA) in Ontario for $90.....might be the best option yet. Most Yuasa batteries are now U.S.A made, apparently.
              '82 GS1100E

Comment

If you had read a recent test on the Motobatt you would most likely pay the extra shipping. It outperformed all batteries it was tested with, even ones with higher CCA ratings. Had to use it to start my wife's Passat last week, no problem, it started a Trident V10 over 50 times in the test before they stopped testing, all the competition had failed before that point.
                Last edited by OldVet66; 04-25-2012, 09:47 AM.
                http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...ine=1440711157'78 GS1000E, Dyna-S ignition, Dyna Green Coils, K&N pods, Delkevic SS 4-1 exhaust, Dynojet Stage 3 jet kit, Russell SS Brake Lines, Progressive suspension, Compu-Fire series Regulator 55402 and Advmonster cree LED headlight conversion.

Comment

Working...
                X