Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where to buy a Battery box?

Hi,

I've been looking for a universal battery box for use on my GS brat-bike project. I'll be running without side covers, so a battery box is necessary to protect the battery and terminals.

Any suggestions?

thanks!

Have you already looked on Ebay?

Course, I'd consider making my own but I'm not that smart when working with metal. Maybe you can look up Pete's 450 thread and see how he did his.
    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

This is kinda cool...
      Specializing in custom motorcycle parts and accessories for Chopper and Bobber motorcycles. Aftermarket parts for Harley Davidson Sportster, Triumph Bonneville, Yamaha XS 650 and many more. FREE SHIPPING ON ALL US ORDERS OVER $99!

I poked around the usual chopper/bobber places, and I guess people usually fab their own. Didn't see anything much.

No battery boxes, but lots of cool bits:
      1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
      2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
      2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
      Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Co-host of "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at tro.bike!

Comment

Found this:
        TC Bros. is the top supplier of DIY custom chopper and bobber motorcycle parts. If you own a Harley, Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, or Triumph you can find parts at TC Bros.
        1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
        2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
        2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
        Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Co-host of "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at tro.bike!

Comment

Working...
        X