Lever perches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lever perches?

Does anyone know where I can source some after market clutch and brake perches that have the electrical parts for brake light actuation and pull-to-start clutch?

My OEM ones for the 300 have mirror mounts and are pretty beat up. I want to put bar end mirrors on and get some nice new perches and levers but I can't find any that specially look like it has the clutch and brake electricals.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

The front brake switch is part of the master cylinder. Most bikes have the safety switch on the clutch perch One of those laws to protect us from ourselfs

Comment

Find some ninja250 parts- front master cylinder has switch built in (no mirror mounts), should be easy adaptable. I don't remember the clutch switch setup on that bike, but personally, I think a clutch safety switch just offers an illusion of safety.
      1981 gs650L

"We are all born ignorant, but you have to work hard to stay stupid" Ben Franklin

Comment

B6 perches give it a modern approach. no mirror mounts and switches on both levers
        1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

Originally posted by Agemax View Post
          B6 perches give it a modern approach. no mirror mounts and switches on both levers
          Thanks guys! My front brake is a brake drum so I'm guessing it is going to be harder to find something...

B6? is that a bike model or a brand? i've tried to search on google but haven't found anything.

Comment

Originally posted by hjacobmiller View Post
            Thanks guys! My front brake is a brake drum so I'm guessing it is going to be harder to find something...

B6? is that a bike model or a brand? i've tried to search on google but haven't found anything.
            suzuki bandit 600, a B12 is the 1200 version
            1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

Working...
            X