anyone with a late 80s gs 450 please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone with a late 80s gs 450 please help

I am in desperate need of a late 80s igniter unit pinout diagram. It's the kind with 8 pins and a removable plug. I don't have the plug so I need to know which wire goes to which pin. Please help...

Store photos and docs online. Access them from any PC, Mac or phone. Create and work together on Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents.

Comment

I have a wiring diagram, but I need to know what wire goes to which pin individually. Like starting top left with number 1 pin is which wire, #2 pin is which wire and so on and so forth for all 8 pins. I just need someone to post a picture of the plug that goes into the igniter so I can see which wire is which pin

Comment

I guess I'm confused because from where I'm sitting that diagram shows exactly what wires is going into which position.

Comment

If I had an early 80s 450 then yes you would be correct, there are only 6 pins on that wiring diagram, mine has 8, 2 rows of four,

Comment

Go to BikeCliff's website and download the service manual for the GS400-450. It contains 2 manuals, 1 for the 400-450 series and 1 for the GS500. Open the GS400-450 manual and go to page 243/246 of the manual. The ignitor there shows 8 connections.

Comment

Working...
            X