Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Beginners Guide to Motorcycle Wiring. plus Trike and Car bits. John Partridge.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Beginners Guide to Motorcycle Wiring. plus Trike and Car bits. John Partridge.

Hi gents,

After I have been checking out the wiring on my bike a friend of mine gave me a copy of this.

Its opened my eyes, this bloke is brilliant but it seems his site is no longer live which is a massive shame.

I have not seen it anywhere else on the forums but its a brilliant reference for anyone in similar beginners shoes like mine and its a shame the author is un-contactable.

It's hosted on my google drive and if this offends anyone let me know and I will take it down

It is great to have resources like this. I have been using the wiring diagrams on BassCliff's website. After using the diagram for a few times I am starting to make sense of how the circuits are arranged (one circuit for signals/lights, one for operating/critical functions, etc). A wiring diagram can be overwhelming to people who are not used to looking at them, so any reference that helps people make sense of how it all works is worth noting.

Comment

Working...
    X