Installing the dyna s ignition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installing the dyna s ignition

hello all, I just picked up a used dyna S ignition from 1 of the members on this site. Anyways I want to install it but I don't have points on my 83 gs750 can i still use the dyna S and if i can do i still have use the igniter with it.
    question 2 do i have to set the timing with a timing light or just install it and run it any info would be great thanks mike
    Last edited by Guest; 05-14-2015, 03:06 PM.

The Dyna-S replaces the stock ignitor. Unless your ignitor is bad, there will be no performance enhancement. You should recheck the timing with a light after the install. The instructions for installation can be downloaded from the Dynatech website or simply by doing a google search.

Comment

Originally posted by posplayr View Post
      The Dyna-S replaces the stock ignitor. Unless your ignitor is bad, there will be no performance enhancement. You should recheck the timing with a light after the install. The instructions for installation can be downloaded from the Dynatech website or simply by doing a google search.
      Ok thanks I have the instructions but does not say anything about my igniter so wanted to double check since I don't have any points.

Comment

Working...
      X