where to get shift indicator bulbs ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where to get shift indicator bulbs ?

I have an 85 gs 750ES which is apparently some kind of ghost motorcycle that doesn't exist as my dealer seems to be having trouble finding a listing for it in his database. Anyway they sold me the bulb which was supposed to be for one of my shift indicator lights but the one they gave me is way too big. anyone know what year and model I should be looking at to get the right bulb ?

Try BikeBandit. We had the 700 here in the states not the 750, but if the gauge looks the same, this parts fiche should work.
    GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

I have some of those bulbs.
      1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
      1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

Originally posted by chef1366 View Post
        I have some of those bulbs.
        Do they have the black base and are 1.2 watts ? If so I'd be interested in getting one thanks.

Comment

Welcome to the world of motorcycles that Suzuki "forgot" they imported to Canada and not the USA. Fortunately most stuff for your 85 is the same as the 83 750 or the US 85 700 including those bulbs.Welcome to GSR to!

Comment

I'm no fan of Radio Shack but I think you might be able to get them there. They've got a lot of odd stuff like that and might even show them in their online catalog.
            1980 GS1100E, the latest of many.

Comment

Originally posted by rockford View Post
              I'm no fan of Radio Shack but I think you might be able to get them there. They've got a lot of odd stuff like that and might even show them in their online catalog.
              I thought RS went BK

Comment

Originally posted by posplayr View Post
                I thought RS went BK
                They recently closed down a bunch of stores but I think the majority of them are still open.
                1980 GS1100E, the latest of many.

Comment

I have a board full of bulbs and the harness.
                  Off an early L middle console but the part numbers match.
                  1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
                  1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome I grew up near where you are, in Colwood actually. Nice to have some decent twisty roads to ride on there. Here in the flatlands we have to ride a long way to find a curve.

Comment

Working...
                    X