SH775 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SH775 question

Hi just to confirm before I order one is this the model require for the GS850

4012941 Regulator-3PH 35 amp. Series 105c

Much more expensive than you pay in the U.S. I tried a couple of places there and with the postage it was not worth ordering it from the U.S. In the UK £85 - with post £90 ouch1!!
    another question is can you buy the two plugs and there fittings seperate ?
    i have noticed that over the last few days the ones advertised from Italy and Germany on eBay have jumped up in price making those more expensive ice post than the one from the Polaris dealer here in the UK .

thanks
    Last edited by fastbysuzuki; 07-27-2015, 03:27 AM.
    The big guy up there rides a Suzuki (this I know)
    1981 gs850gx

1999 RF900
    past bikes. RF900
    TL1000s
    Hayabusa
    gsx 750f x2
    197cc Francis Barnett
    various British nails

Originally posted by fastbysuzuki View Post

Much more expensive than you pay in the U.S. I tried a couple of places there and with the postage it was not worth ordering it from the U.S. In the UK £85 - with post £90 ouch1!!
    another question is can you buy the two plugs and there fittings seperate ?
    i have noticed that over the last few days the ones advertised from Italy and Germany on eBay have jumped up in price making those more expensive ice post than the one from the Polaris dealer here in the UK .

thanks

you should change the font color.

Exact Match£84.984012941
    "REGULATOR-3PH 35A SERIES 105C"
    Quantity:

"REGULATOR-3PH 35A SERIES 105C"1
    "RREGULATOR-3PH 35A SERIES 105C"
    £84.9

A member here Steve maintains a list of vendors that he just updated today. I know shipping overseas is always an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by posplayr View Post

you should change the font color.

A member here Steve maintains a list of vendors that he just updated today. I know shipping overseas is always an issue.

Hi thanks for the very speedy reply, sorry about the font that was unintentional I have a look at Steves list for the 775 and made a few enquires but postage put the cost so much.
      1981 gs850gx

1999 RF900
      past bikes. RF900
      TL1000s
      Hayabusa
      gsx 750f x2
      197cc Francis Barnett
      various British nails

Comment

Hi thanks for the very speedy reply, sorry about the font that was unintentional I have a look at Steves list for the 775 and made a few enquires but postage put the cost so much.
        I think Agemax bought a SH775 recently and he is in the UK. Maybe one of you guys can post up how you go about it. I know I bought one for a guy that was buying a SSPB and a I shipped it to him. I know nothing about VAT or the ins and outs

Comment

Double check what exactly is being shipped. I have had a few responses in the last week or so along the lines of.....p/n 4012941 we have the new equivalent in stock .... the new p/n is xxxxxxxxx... When you actually burrow down they are looking at a shunt MOSFET unit with overtemp cutout of similar external appearance.
          97 R1100R
          Previous
          80 GS850G, 79 Z400B, 85 R100RT, 80 Z650D, 76 CB200

Comment

Click HERE to see that list.

Note that the names of the vendors are links, which should make it easier to find contact information on them.

Note also that some of the links might take you to a "page not found". Copy the part number, paste it into the search window to find the actual part, but it was just updated a day or so ago, so prices are all current.

sigpic
            mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
            hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
            #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
            #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
            Family Portrait
            Siblings and Spouses
            Mom's first ride
            Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
            (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

I think Agemax bought a SH775 recently and he is in the UK.
              I bought mine from Roadstercycle.com. worked out to be the cheapest including shipping to the UK. IIRC i dodnt get any import charges either.
              1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

Originally posted by Agemax View Post
                I bought mine from Roadstercycle.com. worked out to be the cheapest including shipping to the UK. IIRC i dodnt get any import charges either.
                Hi thanks for the info checked with Roadstercycle $142 = £91-49 including their recommended postage
                Polaris dealer here in UK is £90 including post
                1981 gs850gx

1999 RF900
                past bikes. RF900
                TL1000s
                Hayabusa
                gsx 750f x2
                197cc Francis Barnett
                various British nails

Comment

Originally posted by Brendan W View Post
                  Double check what exactly is being shipped. I have had a few responses in the last week or so along the lines of.....p/n 4012941 we have the new equivalent in stock .... the new p/n is xxxxxxxxx... When you actually burrow down they are looking at a shunt MOSFET unit with overtemp cutout of similar external appearance.
                  Hi thanks for the info I will check with them on the telephone to make sure it's a SH775 series.
                  1981 gs850gx

1999 RF900
                  past bikes. RF900
                  TL1000s
                  Hayabusa
                  gsx 750f x2
                  197cc Francis Barnett
                  various British nails

Comment

Hi thanks for the info checked with Roadstercycle $142 = £91-49 including their recommended postage
                    Polaris dealer here in UK is £90 including post
                    must have gone up, i am sure i only paid about £80 inc. delivery, but that was a while back now
                    1978 GS1085.

Comment

Originally posted by Agemax View Post
                      must have gone up, i am sure i only paid about £80 inc. delivery, but that was a while back now
                      Hi did you have any problems with added taxes when it arrived?
                      1981 gs850gx

1999 RF900
                      past bikes. RF900
                      TL1000s
                      Hayabusa
                      gsx 750f x2
                      197cc Francis Barnett
                      various British nails

Comment

i said before, i didnt get any import charges. I also paid for the proper connector plugs as well.
                        1978 GS1085.

Comment

Hi did you have any problems with added taxes when it arrived?
                          Hit and miss affair here. Every so often they go on a crusade until the overtime budget gets cut or the detector van breaks down - no that was cruel of me.
                          Anything labelled vintage bike parts seems to fly under the radar.
                          97 R1100R
                          Previous
                          80 GS850G, 79 Z400B, 85 R100RT, 80 Z650D, 76 CB200

Comment

Originally posted by Brendan W View Post
                            Hit and miss affair here. Every so often they go on a crusade until the overtime budget gets cut or the detector van breaks down - no that was cruel of me.
                            Anything labelled vintage bike parts seems to fly under the radar.
                            or they mark it as a "gift"
                            1978 GS1085.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                              Click HERE to see that list.

Note that the names of the vendors are links, which should make it easier to find contact information on them.

Note also that some of the links might take you to a "page not found". Copy the part number, paste it into the search window to find the actual part, but it was just updated a day or so ago, so prices are all current.

Hi Steve

Sent you a PM and e-mails re this and other parts.

Thanks!
                              1981 GS850G "Blue Magic" (Bike Of The Month April 2009)

1981 GS1000G "Leo" (Bike Of The Month August 2023)

Comment

Working...
                              X