Wal-Mart jump starter for $19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wal-Mart jump starter for $19

I found this at the local Wal-Mart yesterday and bought one. For $19 I'm happy;

Don't know if it's just my local Wally World or Nation wide. The thing is only about twice the size of my iPhone!

Someone on here posted about those a while back. I think a couple people here have one, or similar unit, and are happy with it

Comment

It jumped so fast it is now $39 not $19

Comment

It's $39 online but in my local store $19. Check out your local store. I've heard of at least 2 Wal-Marts that have them on clearance for $19.

Comment

I just used this thing to start my GS850G with NO battery installed in the bike! Did it 3 times in a row and the charge LEDs still show full charge. I'd say this works...

Comment

Ok, I'm impressed- how heavy ? Approximate dimensions? But i'm running out of room to store stuff on my bike.
            1981 gs650L

"We are all born ignorant, but you have to work hard to stay stupid" Ben Franklin

Comment

Complete in it's carrying case it is 8 inch high, 3 inches thick and 5 inch wide weighs about a pound I'm guessing maybe 2.

Comment

Comment

Thanks, pretty compact. I've been carrying a small 1.2 ah battery to power up just the ignition, but have yet to need it thanks to posplayr's ideas and the SH-775.
                  1981 gs650L

"We are all born ignorant, but you have to work hard to stay stupid" Ben Franklin

Comment

Working...
                  X