Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the cheapest source for the SH-775?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the cheapest source for the SH-775?

I'm sure this subject has been covered over & over, but I need to get two. One for my GK & one for my 1000G. Should I just go to the nearest Polaris dealer, or can I get a better deal mail order/internet?

Polaris dealer will charge you about $90, plus tax. Look for a thread started by member "Steve", he shops for them occasionally and updates the results. A NEW unit will cost just under $80, including shipping. There is one vendor that has free shipping over a certain amount. That amount is just over the price of one unit. Since you are looking for two, that will apply for you.

Yeah, you can also find them on eBay for about half that amount, but there are several sellers that are offering similar-looking shunt units, passing them off as "OEM replacement" or "OEM equivalent" units, but they are not direct replacements.

Comment

Thanks Phydeauxmutt

Comment

I just bought one from Bike Bandit. I think it was $77.00 They offer free shipping on orders over $100.00
        My Motorcycles:
        22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
        22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
        82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
        81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
        79 1000e (all original)
        82 850g (all original)
        80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

There is a member Steve that maintains a list. The link is in gs stator or do a search.

Comment

Working...
          X