Sparck Moto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sparck Moto

Anyone ever get a custom wiring harness from Sparck Moto? My GS 1000's harness is a mess, all chopped up from P.O. and was considering one of these new harness's from them. Just wondering how complete they are and if they are just plug and play.

I bet those harness price out to a pretty penny; has to be more than buying an OEM harness.

as an example Parts Shark for the GS1100EZ/ED harness is:

WIRING HARNESS GS1100EZ
    36610-49500

$252.26

With a selection or relay and fuse box mods I'm sure they climb to the uppers $300's
    Last edited by posplayr; 05-31-2016, 06:30 PM.

Comment

I would not mind paying the money if they are a quality and complete product. Anyone have an OE harness for sale ? I just think mine is beyond repair.

Comment

I looked at the custom harness that Sparck offers. They brag about a single inline fuse "to simplify wiring runs".

Sorry, but I just can't get my head wrapped around that concept. If something rubs on the frame and blows my turn signal wiring, I don't want it to strand me on the side of the road because the ignition won't work, either. Separate fuses for all circuits, thank you very much.

sigpic
        mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
        hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
        #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
        #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
        Family Portrait
        Siblings and Spouses
        Mom's first ride
        Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
        (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Working...
        X