Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GS750 wiring diagram special (fuse in lead of contact switch)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS750 wiring diagram special (fuse in lead of contact switch)

Does somebody know a wire diagram (Suzuki GS 750 8 valve single disc front) where the fuse is connected between de battery and the contact switch. (most diagram are draw where the fuse is in the line of the charging unit (right behind the rectifier).

It' seem s to be original because contact can't be changed.
    A: (how it is) From + battery contact (B) is female. to > contact ignition key is female #AND# both sides of the fuse are male.

From rectifier contact is female to wire harness is male!

It like to be that in manual (situation A) that the fuse is left side of the rectifier where (B) ends.
    And placing a fuse in an rubber cover seems to be odd.

Could that be a drawing error? Or do i have an odd machine.
    When I Pull the fuse, the whole system goes down.

Thanks

The wires on the bike don't always line up exactly where the diagram shows them. For example: The diagram might show a rather straight line from the battery to the ignition key, but on the bike, it curves around, past various obstructions. ELECTRICALLY, it's "straight to the key", but on the bike, it's a different story.

sigpic
    mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
    hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
    #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
    #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
    Family Portrait
    Siblings and Spouses
    Mom's first ride
    Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
    (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Ok thx, seems to be so odd

Comment

Difference between an electrical schematic and a physical layout(harness diagram) and an actual peg board for wiring harness construction. Different levels of detail between logical and physical construction.

Comment

Working...
        X