No announcement yet.

Bought RR on Ebay, did I mess up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should also have the legitimate SH775BA part number.

1980 GS1000GT (Daily rider with a 1983 1100G engine)
    1998 Honda ST1100 (Daily long distance rider)
    1982 GS850GLZ (Daily rider when the weather is crap)

Darn, with so many daily riders it's hard to decide which one to jump on next.

JTGS850GL aka Julius

GS Resource Greetings

Comment

Originally posted by posplayr View Post
      For some reason having DB Electrical say it was not a real SH-775 was not good enough and some people had to test it for themselves (nothing better to do I guess, or perhaps trying to save $1) to make absolutely sure it was not a Series R/R. I waited for the results; new things are coming out all the time so you never know except about stuff that is known.

"......I though I would post a new discovery I made.........I should keep my electrical connections clean........"

If that is what it takes to get he word out so be it. It has been documented more now and hopefully other people will read and be wiser for it.
      I'm sorry I did not take your word from gospel and bow to your knowledge. I do realize you know what you are talking about but there are times when you talk so far above most people that it is hard to follow your threads.

I bought it literally the day before any comments about their legitimacy came out - this is the biggest reason Steve and I chose to test it once it arrived and before Charmayne re-started her attempt to learn how to ride her bike. I now know the issue and I'm willing to make myself look like the fool in order to prevent others from making the mistake.
      Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
      1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
      2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
      Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
      and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

You can also look for a SH775 AA from a Sea-Doo watercraft
        sigpic
        09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
        1983 GS1100e
        82\83 1100e Frankenbike
        1980 GS1260
        Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
          I'm sorry I did not take your word from gospel and bow to your knowledge.
          I understand you are just trying to hone your skills; not like you don't need it.

Comment

Working...
          X