wiring diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorenzo View Post
    #I seemed we was talking about an '81GS G 1000 (inverting the addends, the result is the same)

#2 it's 04:02 in the morning, does not he thinks, messing with machinery at this early or late, would raise some form of concern, in people around me?
    And on top of that, why trample over forums, if one has to figure for himself...
    Now, answer that...
    I'm working on a 40+ packages of dual UML instantiations of RM-ODP for a bizzplan inside of a concordat; sorry I only come up for air.

Comment

Originally posted by posplayr View Post
      I'm working on a 40+ packages of dual UML instantiations of RM-ODP for a bizzplan inside of a concordat; sorry I only come up for air.
      OK, take your time and, once you're done with your unifying esperanto, come up with a debriefing answer.
      It's really that simple, and oh, good diagramming, and to me a good night.

P.S. And don't lemme wake up to an an answered question...! Boxes musta be ticked!
      Last edited by Lorenzo; 01-19-2017, 11:46 PM.
      GS1000G '81

Comment

OK, take your time and, once you're done with your unifying esperanto, come up with a debriefing answer.
        It's really that simple, and oh, good diagramming, and to me a good night.

P.S. And don't lemme wake up to an an answered question...! Boxes musta be ticked!
        I could not possibly live with myself knowing I had stunted your personal development by spoon feeding you.

Comment

I could not possibly live with myself knowing I had stunted your personal development by spoon feeding you.
          Well that's a good point...
          You allready has to spoon-feed, by describing them sinthetic analytical projectual solutions, whomever pays for your motorcycling past-time, so I take it as a mind-balancer, the (purported) "office for the complication of simple affairs" approach...

Yes, indeed this stunt was for my personal enhancement, but, I also had in mind, the C.O. looking for reassurance and a simple(r) path to fix things, the F.O. assessing the worthiness of a project and, why not to the nostalgic P.O. regretfully lurking in the forum.,

See how many potential profiles, you could unsettle, by persevering in your semantically prone demeanor...?!
          Last edited by Lorenzo; 01-20-2017, 12:22 AM.
          GS1000G '81

Comment

sinthetic analytical projectual solutions
            Abstract yes, synthetic NO.

Comment

Abstract yes, synthetic NO.
              Golden Bridges To a Retreating Enemy
              so, I somewhat concede, but, can we licence the schematic?
              GS1000G '81

Comment

Golden Bridges To a Retreating Enemy
                so, I somewhat concede, but, can we licence the schematic?
                Analogies to abstractions for which you no not.

I suggest you get some coloured marking utensils and use them to establish the topological morphisms from the OEM scrolls and your scrawls. If the complexity exceeds your wit, use elements of an algebraic field to establish tuples of color, field.element, and morphism.
                Last edited by posplayr; 01-21-2017, 03:52 AM.

Comment

u Cudda've just said "Sorry mate, me doesn't know"

Peace'n'happines
                  Last edited by Lorenzo; 01-21-2017, 02:37 PM.
                  GS1000G '81

Comment

So, from the GS1000 manual, pdf version:

p.189 GS1000 no TSCU
                    p.204 GS1000E 10wires TSCU
                    p.229 GS1000S 10wires TSCU
                    p.259 GS1000L 10wires TSCU = to GS1000E
                    p.328 GS1000E/ST 7wires TSCU
                    p.336 GS1000ST 7wires TSCU
                    p.450 GS1000G 7wires TSCU
                    p.461 GS10000GLT 7wires TSCU
                    p.475 GS1000GX 7wires TSCU

So, GS1000's have two TSCU arrangements, GS1000G only one and one TSCU along the versions (and the dia of mine was about G's).

As of post #1 on further reading, the descriptions, taken from post #77 of this thread:

the OP was, maybe, referring to his own implementation of the TSCU, the one he was/is realizing, inducing me in thinking logic gates and IC's where lurking into the TSCU box, after reading the various output low and start active high.

So, perhaps, no need to describe the wires connections after all.

Thanks
                    Last edited by Lorenzo; 01-21-2017, 02:38 PM.
                    GS1000G '81

Comment

AFAIC this thread might be erased, given is inducing in the casual reader more doubts than solutions.
                      It will be shortly.
                      Last edited by Lorenzo; 01-21-2017, 05:29 PM.
                      GS1000G '81

Comment

Analogies to abstractions for which you no not.

GS1000G '81

Comment

Cudda've just said "Sorry mate, me doesn't know"

Peace'n'happines

Youcuddjustsolvedtheproblembutapparentlysolvingpro blemsevadesyou.

I know and have the solution, but it is nothing I can give. This thread is evidence enough of that.

Comment

See acausal quote

Youcuddjustsolvedtheproblembutapparentlysolvingpro blemsevadesyou.

Comment

AFAIC this thread might be erased, given is inducing in the casual reader more doubts than solution.
                              It will be shortly.
                              This thread HasA signature of an NP-HARD solution.
                              This thread IsA illuminating example, despite the !HasA illumination of its OP source.
                              This thread IsA instantiation of a black hole drawing ignorance into its source.
                              This thread IsA abyss.

Draw the class diagram.......................
                              Last edited by posplayr; 01-21-2017, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Some people just can't lose...
                                It is mystifying people like 'u that makes people like me rebel;
                                Ya woudda create your magic circle of "illuminati" leaving the laymen out in the cold!
                                Just show me ya Jimbo your working SSTSCU (StupidSolidStateTSCU)
                                Come on "make me"
                                GS1000G '81

Comment

Working...
                                X