wiring diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by posplayr View Post
    True that about lateral thinking, but space,time and causality are all concrete objects with a broader domain not bounded by lateral thinking.
    All this, worries me a'lile
    I mean if all this gibberish clutters your mind, while-u-riding, chances are your space-time perception might be blurred and you might end up, being a casualty, by kissing the concrete, the materialistic one...
    Last edited by Lorenzo; 01-21-2017, 08:16 PM.
    GS1000G '81

Comment

Originally posted by Lorenzo View Post
      All this, worries me a'lile
      I mean if all this gibberish clutters your mind, while-u-rideing, chances are you might kiss the concrete, the materialistic one...
      I quit riding;

The space machine is a wilder ride.

Comment

U where to fast to reply, sonny-boy
        GOTO #46
        RETURN here
        Last edited by Lorenzo; 01-21-2017, 05:20 PM.
        GS1000G '81

Comment

U where to fast to reply, sonny-boy
          GOTO #46
          Wayaheadofyou

Comment

Originally posted by posplayr View Post
            I quit riding;

The space machine is a wilder ride.
            Never rode the dream-weaver train?
            GS1000G '81

Comment

Still to fast;
              You just ramble-on
              mine is a catious gait
              GS1000G '81

Comment

The lesson for today has ended, but I will leave you with a summary of today's lesson.

The TSCU problem is a "toy problem" to practice problem solving skills.

If you can NOT solve this problem while identifying a formal method, your are bound to go on and be a "creator of entropy" is the creation of solutions to real world problems where you can do real damage.

Comment

On a more serious note, I will meditate about your late concepts.
                  Let me now take leave, with something I coined into an aphorism, something that struck my mind, while I was trying and dis-assemble a larger problem into smaller chunks:

"Sometimes, solutions, manifest themselves as problems." Lorenzo.
                  Last edited by Lorenzo; 01-21-2017, 05:47 PM.
                  GS1000G '81

Comment

On a more serious note, I will meditate about your late concepts.
                    Let me now take leave, with something I coined into an aphorism, something that struck my mind, while I was trying and dis-assemble a larger problem into smaller chunks:

"Sometimes, solutions, manifest themselves as problems." Lorenzo.
                    Some might associate that statement with: "Necessity is the mother of all invention."

but a few others will recognize the associations much more clearly: P.NE.NP

Comment

Working...
                    X