Front and Rear Turn Signal Gong Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Northern Mike View Post
    I am actually working on this issue with my 79 gs750. Bought aftermarket signals that look like smaller versions of the oem. They are unfortunately 10w instead of the oem 23w, so solid on, no blinky blink.

Found this electronic relay that I think might work. Any input before I pull the trigger?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009P...I6YQ6S3O&psc=1
    Yeah find a Radio Shack that's still around and buy two of these. Put one on each circuit, R&L side in parallel. This is what is needed when installing LED turns and should work for low watt bulbs. Cut a very small slit in the package to remove it, that way if it doesn't work you can return them.
    :cool:GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
      Does your 750 have self-cancelling signals?

If it does, I don't think that flasher will work.

If it does not, it might.

My 79 does not have auto-cancel turn signals. Looks to be very similar in size and shape to OEM.

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
      Yeah find a Radio Shack that's still around and buy two of these. Put one on each circuit, R&L side in parallel. This is what is needed when installing LED turns and should work for low watt bulbs. Cut a very small slit in the package to remove it, that way if it doesn't work you can return them.
      I was originally going that direction with the resistors. The electronic relay was actually cheaper here as I would have to mail order for the resistors, and no radio shack or similar around anymore.

Comment

Working...
      X