Instument Panel/ Gauges '81 GS850

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instument Panel/ Gauges '81 GS850

I smashed the Original instrument panel on my '81 GS850G when about two years ago when I dropped my bike. I a set I got off Ebay for $20 which came from a GS1100L. On my most recent motorcycle trip the Speedometer just stopped working, then I got pulled over twice for speeding

The original one still worked when I took it off and as you can see from the pics the glass and plastic housing was broken. I'd like to fix the original, It doesn't seem to difficult and it would be nice to have the original miles on the odometer. The issue is finding these parts. I was wondering if anyone has anything like that sitting around that they'd sell me? All the ones of this design are sorta overpriced on Ebay ($60) for a broken one $100 for a working but old one.

Thanks

1981 GS 850G

sigpic

I probably have what you need. Can you send me an email and I will take a look.

David
    David
    1998 Suzuki Bandit
    1978 GS750 gone but not forgotten
    1978 GS1000 - gone
    1981 GS850 - gone

Comment

I've been debating selling the one off of my 81 GS850 and moving to a digital unit. Shoot me a PM and we may be able to figure something out.

In the mean time, Speed Box app is a pretty good GPS speedometer on your phone.

Comment

Working...
      X