No announcement yet.

SOME...Gas in oil?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ZZR1200 is in the process of doing EVERYTHING to it so I don't have any problems with it. You are correct. I feel like I stole that bike $2200 bucks, and it has only 4385 miles on it I've lowered the suspension with a "Spupy's" lowering dog bones, new Pirelli Diablo II's, upgraded the Tokico Brakes to NISSIN brake calipers (the Tokico's are going on my GS750ES, when I put the GS1150 front end on it, with 17" Katana 3 spoke rims, new discs). Lots of work.

Working on putting in a new top cover gasket on the '83 GS750ES, which came in today. Had to pull the half fairing off to get the cover off, didn't have to do that with the 1/4 fairing on it. I still love the half fairing, as I have a set lf LockHart Lowers, that I will be color matching. It will look like the bike below. I want to modify the Suzuki as 16" tires are getting hard to find. I just found a 16" Bridgestone Batleaxe, which matches my rear tire. That came in 2 days ago,m and it looks and feels like it was made yesterday. It's still stick! So I will mount that tire, and keep riding the GS750ES in stock condition till I burn through the Bridgestone. I'll be able to build the 1150 front end off of the bike, then bolt it right up to the my Suzy when ready.

GS750ES W Lockhart Lowers.jpg

Comment

@Rob S.​ Every time I try to give a "Like" to your posts, a Banner comes up saying "You are not allowed to give this Member, blah..blah..blah.., a "Like'. I have not idea what's going on with that? Do you"

Comment

I think it's the new AI say'in nobody likes him!!!
        1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

that is weird. I want to like you, Rob S., I really do. But the forum says I cannot.

image.png
          Rich
          1982 GS 750TZ
          2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
          Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Maybe his reputation box is full?
            97 R1100R
            Previous
            80 GS850G, 79 Z400B, 85 R100RT, 80 Z650D, 76 CB200

Comment

O.K., maybe I'm beyond help, so I ask, with trepidation, is that possible? Is it possible to disable likes?

Comment

I get the same thing. I guess Rob is just unlikable.
                Charles
                --
                1979 Suzuki GS850G

Read BassCliff's GSR Greeting and Mega-Welcome!

Comment

This is really a strange thing. I have never seen it before.

Comment

Working...
                  X