Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use 15w40 and ATF here.
    And a new set of Avons.

Think it costed me like $5 for the 2 quarts.

The ride quality really isn't that rough as everyone "said" it would be.
    It's very solid, but your average bump is easily managable.
    My bike isn't "jumping", like it used to be.

It's MUCH better than my old setup.....stock fork fluid with 10 year old tires.
    Last edited by Guest; 05-30-2011, 09:20 PM.

Comment

We're concocting home brew for something that costs $1X, lasts 5 years, and probably lasted 20 years on the last change. On to the next thread . . . .

Comment

Dpage..we arent concocting any kind of home brew..The formula is clearly ststed in an official Suzuki manual. Its a factory standard. And if you leave your fork oil in for 20 years your suspension isnt at its optimal performance. Just like anythimg else the oil will break down and loose its viscocsity.
        MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
        1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

I should put that **** on my Resume'...."yes and I happened to be a professional brewer of fork oils"

Comment

fork oil....yuk.....

hi guys i,m in australia western wimmera,,,, so a few months ago i went to s/aust,, bordertown and i purchased a litre of del ray 10wt oil 15bucks,,, i need it and it solved my small drama... but this clown that sells oils etc.. for bikes is very expensive ,,,,, i,m going to hang out until i go to supercheap,,,,,regards oldgrumpy

Comment

Wonder why its so high.
              Pretty cheap here just changed my fork oil this morning, $5.95 for 16oz of Maxima 10wt.

Comment

Working...
              X