Good Grips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Grips

im looking for some new hand grips for my gs450t... after riding about 35-40min my figure tips go numb... i love my 2 cylinder but it just vibrates some much hoping someone can point me in the right direction of some grips that will help me.

Thanks for any help

This thread might be helpful. The search function is your friend.
    Not sure if that level of vibration is inherent in the twins (never ridden a GS twin...sampled the later H*nda twins, which were very smooth), but so a search on 'carb sync' as well....a simple procedure, which might help tune out some of the vibes.
    '82 GS1100E

Originally posted by themess
    Only in your own mind did you refute what I wrote.

Comment

comfortable

Hi,

I had same problem as you, not from vibration but just uncomfortable grips that made my hands cramp. My brother said triumph grips rock, I got some and have been VERY happy with them. They look funny, but are designed well and are very comfortable. Here is a pair on EBAY, make sure you get 7/8" ID.

Jerry

Comment

Grips, like keyboards and mice, are extremely subjective. I really prefer my clients to select their own, and I suggest the same for bike owners. Don't be afraid to make several mistakes before finding the "Right Ones". Not only that, I have also found that the "right grips" for one bike is not the same for another bike. My current favourites are the gels, but that may change.

Comment

Working...
        X