X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks big time Dpage, I'm on it!

Comment

Originally posted by DPage View Post
      If you're looking for a good "silver" type spline on ebay, our shafties use the same spline as many of the post-GS Suzukies, like the Intruder or Madura. I have an '82 GS that came with the crummy "gold" spline, and found a "silver" replacement on ebay by searching Intruder and Madura rear wheels. Found an Intruder rear wheel for $30 including shipping, pulled the spline off that spoked wheel and have been good ever since. I gave away the spoked wheel to someone here on the GS board, so win/win. Also, what they say about Honda Moly 60 is true, really good stuff.
      $27.00 on Ebay, from a VS800 Intruder, checked and it's the same part #. Splines are supposed to be perfect and it's on the way. We shall see, thanks for the lead Dpage.

Comment

Originally posted by bbjumper View Post
        $27.00 on Ebay, from a VS800 Intruder, checked and it's the same part #. Splines are supposed to be perfect and it's on the way. We shall see, thanks for the lead Dpage.
        I hope it works out. Actually, it wasn't even my idea, I read about the Intruder / Madura spline source on a post from Bwringer several years ago.

Comment

Working...
        X