OEM parts "where used" no longer works?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OEM parts "where used" no longer works?

Maybe the wrong section for this question...
    I noticed if I searched for a Suzuki part # ( or Honda #) into most of my favorite online dealer websites, the right side of the results page had a "where used" column, and listed all the bikes that a ..."59210-18402 brake disc"... or whatever ... was used.
    NONE of the sites have this function working anymore.
    Anyone know of a place that still lets us see this info ?

EDIT... powersportspro still has reverse parts lookup for Honda. but not Suzuki ?
    Last edited by exdirtbiker; 04-22-2012, 10:23 PM.
    1980 GS1000G - The Beast - GOING... GOING... yup, it's gone. I'm bikeless !!! GAaaahh !!!
    1978 KZ1000C1 Police - GONE !
    1983 GPZ750, aka ZX750A1 - restored, fresh paint... Gave it back, it was a loaner !!!
    Check My Albums for some of the 30+ headaches I've dealt with

I know -JUST- enough to make me REALLY dangerous !

I use www.babbitsonline.com all the time for crosschecking parts. www.partshark.com too.

Comment

Originally posted by ikantbreave View Post
      I use www.babbitsonline.com all the time for crosschecking parts. www.partshark.com too.
      Thanks... But I didn't have any luck with those 2 sites.
      I used to be able to type in "21441-49002" and the site would tell me every bike that was built with that part # on it.
      1980 GS1000G - The Beast - GOING... GOING... yup, it's gone. I'm bikeless !!! GAaaahh !!!
      1978 KZ1000C1 Police - GONE !
      1983 GPZ750, aka ZX750A1 - restored, fresh paint... Gave it back, it was a loaner !!!
      Check My Albums for some of the 30+ headaches I've dealt with

I know -JUST- enough to make me REALLY dangerous !

Comment

Hi,

Alpha-sports.com worked for me just a couple days ago. Click the "Special Tools" menu. I'll have to check this out. It would be rather inconvenient.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Working...
        X