Repro Factory service manuals. (link)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repro Factory service manuals. (link)

Dunno if pete ever actually posted this anywhere (I didn't see it if he did) but he mentioned in a thread the ebay seller where he got his really nifty manual from was eclassic bike or something like that and I tracked down the seller.

Assuming this actually works this link should search everything from that seller for "suzuki manual gs*" you could fiddle with the search if you want something else but that brings up the minimum number of items while still showing most all the service manuals.

Get the best deals for Suzuki Manual GS* at eBay.com. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items!

I got the only copy of the GS450 manual (basically all years with update) that he had for the moment but since he makes the damn things another should pop up. I see most of the other models on the list there.
    Shipping from New Zealand kinda blows but I thought it worth it for this material.

Dunno if this was a good forum for this, but I wanted to post it somewhere since it seemed useful and I had to hunt for it. You can thank pete if it is.

Hi,

Wow. Nice resource. Not terribly convenient for us here in the States but at least the seller ships. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

If he has a gsx400E 82+ i will deffinatly be grabbing one . I sent him an email.

Comment

Yeah he's a good seller, well worth the shipping IMO...

Sorry for not posting the link, that was a tad lazy of me

Having the PDF manuals online is good and all, but I find it much handier at times to have it physically on the workbench beside me in the garage... and printing the PDF's gets a little taxing...
        1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
        1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

I got a manual for the 750 Kat from him several years ago. As I recall it was around $50 shipped. I was a bit surprised as it was a fairly thick manual but it included all the GS750 models of that year ('82). It was ring bound for easy opening and was clean and fresh but several of the pages had been copied from an obviously used manual with smudgy finger prints on it. Not enough to spoil the product mind you.

I thing it was excellent value for money and it did ship quite quickly as I recall. I'd recommend him.

cheers,
          spyug.

Comment

I recently purchased a manual from them for my recently acquired '74 GT550. Really nice manual, put together with a strong binding and the outside cover is very thick vinyl. Even had a color wiring diagram included. But shipping does take a while, about 23 days for me. So if you have the time I think it is worth it.
            sigpic

1974 GT750 ...done, running and sold
            1974 GT550 .... under construction (done and sold)
            1978 GS550........all stock, running (going to do 550/650 build with it)
            1978 GS1000...another project (Given to son #2)
            1982 GS750EZ ...daily driver(given to son#1)
            1982 GS1100G...completed and traded to son #2 for the 750 back
            1982 GS750EZ...daily driver (got it back in trade with son #2)
            1983 GR650 Tempter.... engine rebuild completed (and sold)

Comment

A note on the shipping, it you look at the shipping options for an extra $2 I cut the shipping time in half, very worth the extra.

Comment

Working...
              X