Which seat pans fit the 850G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which seat pans fit the 850G

Looking at the pan with both eyes it's getting past a repair job. Anyone know if other pans fit to broaden the search ?
    97 R1100R
    Previous
    80 GS850G, 79 Z400B, 85 R100RT, 80 Z650D, 76 CB200

80-81 1000G will for sure and I'm sure other 850s will as well but I dont have any experience with those yet.
    Rob
    1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
    Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

As AZR said, those 1000Gs and the 850Gs are really the only ones to fit due to frame size and mounting.

Comment

Originally posted by Brendan W View Post
        Looking at the pan with both eyes it's getting past a repair job. Anyone know if other pans fit to broaden the search ?
        20+ years ago I bought a fibreglass seat base from a maker in Birmingham. Last year I had a look at getting another one, but could find no trace of the original maker. However, they are out there - you can find 'glass bases from one or two sources, still.
        Drop this crowd a line - they don't list it, but the 850 was such a popular model, I'd be surprised if they don't have it.
        Last edited by Grimly; 05-09-2016, 02:59 PM.
        ---- Dave

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

Originally posted by Grimly View Post
          20+ years ago I bought a fibreglass seat base from a maker in Birmingham. Last year I had a look at getting another one, but could find no trace of the original maker. However, they are out there - you can find 'glass bases from one or two sources, still.
          Drop this crowd a line - they don't list it, but the 850 was such a popular model, I'd be surprised if they don't have it.
          http://www.pandkclassicbikes.co.uk/S...AT-COVERS.html
          I'm having a hard time getting past the "just for men..." section....nice Norton!{...I think it's a Norton}

Comment

I will confirm, your selection will include:
            '79-'81 850G
            '80-'81 1000G

Comment

Working...
            X