Im stuck !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaufen View Post
    Sounds like it's running under water in the video.
    old phone and old guy. At my age it makes calls, receives messages, does text and a few other things and I am cool. Some things evidently it doesn't do great. Like video.... this was the third one I ever made on my phone. I have no idea why it sounded like it was under water but the main issue I was trying to explore was the hanging idle. I "think" I have it solved.

Comment

OH my goodness. Went for a hilly 30 mile ride with the wife and the bike freagin PURRS! I was afraid to post this in case the gods were listening and would think I was being boastful and smite my bike with some dreaded lean condition or worse but ... Man it felt like a new bike. I can now move on to some other things on it because I think I got the tune dead on.

The carbtune is an awesome tool and while I had to do it twice the idle is so damn steady its amazing.

Comment

shhhhhhh.....congrats.
        2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

I'd ride it and enjoy it but if you ever get around to messing with the carbs, the above link talks about the orientation.
          1983 GS 1100 Guided Laser
          1983 GS 1100 G
          2000 Suzuki Intruder 1500, "Piggy Sue"
          2000 GSF 1200 Bandit (totaled in deer strike)
          1986 Suzuki Cavalcade GV 1400 LX (SOLD)

I find working on my motorcycle mildly therapeutic when I'm not cursing.

Comment

Working...
          X