coils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

coils

I know everyone uses dyna coils and sing there praises. HAs anyone ever used Accel coils and what were the results?

Re: coils

I've been using accel coils on my 1150 for a couple years. I've had no problems with them and they are great. Some people it would appear dont like the yellow plug wires they come with though. :-) Got mine from
    CRC LAW FIRM GUIDE Contact Us CRC Law Firm Guide At CRC Law Firm, we are dedicated to providing exceptional legal services and personalized representation to our clients. With a strong commitment to integrity, professionalism, and achieving favorable outcomes, we strive to be your trusted partner in navigating the complexities of the legal system. Comprehensive Legal Expertise With a diverse …

as I do almost everything I can because their service and knowledge is the best.

Earl

Originally posted by andyparsons
    I know everyone uses dyna coils and sing there praises. HAs anyone ever used Accel coils and what were the results?
    All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Just make sure to get the correct one's

Comment

For a stock electronic ignition or a Dyna, you will want the 3 ohm coils and the NON CDI version.

Earl
        All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Re: coils

Originally posted by earlfor
          I've been using accel coils on my 1150 for a couple years. ...Some people it would appear dont like the yellow plug wires they come with though. :-)
          Exactly.

Comment

Thanks for the info I have been having some spark problems last year. So I figureI should start with replacement of the coils. Not a bad investment after 24 years. I know I need 3.0 ohm coils this site is the best, I have gotten so much info to keep the old GS still running. Thanks Again Andy

Comment

Never used them this is worth a check for space limits
              High performance nology profire ignition coil for, Harley Davidson, Triumph, Kawasaki, Honda, Yamaha, BMW, Triumph, Ducati, Suzuki, single fire, dual fire.

Comment

Working...
              X