No announcement yet.

gs750 missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would think it's ok, however - I'm still keen on seeing the nice blue spark myself. That tells all. After that - Myself, I would pull the plugs on 2 and 3 and smell for fuel after cranking or running for a while.

If I don't see or smell signs of fuel, carb time.

Comment

Well, i think i found the problem. The rubber boot between the carb and the motor is cracked and when spraying around the crack the rpms go up. So thanks!! I just have to wait for the part to come in then I will be set. Thanks for the suggestions!

Comment

Good.
        I'm confused though, maybe someone else can answer this.
        If you pulled the caps off #2 & #3 and no change was noticed, I don't see how leaking intake boots could cause no firing at all?

Comment

Well, I must have been off the rocker or something cause I went out there today and noticed I was wrong. There is plenty of spark, so I have ordered a replacement boot and hopefully that fixes my problem. Thanks!

Comment

If both boots were cracked BOTH cylinders would not work It would be recomended to replace all 4 boots not just the bad ones

Comment

Originally posted by skippythespy
              Well, I must have been off the rocker or something cause I went out there today and noticed I was wrong. There is plenty of spark, so I have ordered a replacement boot and hopefully that fixes my problem. Thanks!
              Sounds like you are in business.

Comment

Working...
              X