Exhaust Gaskets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exhaust Gaskets

I need exhaust gaskets for a 1981 GS550T. I have the Vesrah Part#VE3001, but where to buy? Dennis Kirk sells the complete gasket kit - will this include the exhaust gaskets? Any suggestions where I can buy the individual gaskets?

Thanks for all your help!

Exhaust gaskets

OK, stupid question, but have you tried the Suzuki dealer? That's where I get mine. See how that works. Good Luck.

Comment

The Versah kit will come with the exhaust gaskets. I just got one myself. Not sure where you can buy only the exhaust gaskets alone, maybe www.bikebandit.com ?
      Currently bikeless
      '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
      '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Vance & Hines used to and probably still do.

Comment

It turns out either Vesrah or Athena sells these gaskets in a 10 pack for 20 bucks Canadian! I'll post more details when the parts turn up. Suzuki Canada charges 7 bucks a pop and I've bought more than my fair share of those. :?

Cheers, Steve

Comment

I just picked up mine today at the local Suzuki dealer, 4 for $21. They had to order them but it only took 4 days to get here.

Comment

Working...
            X