Oil Drain Plug Size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oil Drain Plug Size

First off, great site and forum! Just bought an awesome 80 GS450s. Amazing condition and a blast to ride. Got some great tips already from the questions in this forum.

My Question is:

What is the size of the oil drain plug on the GS450s. I need to buy a socket for it and knowing the size would sure help! ;-)

Already answered

This was answered in a post already, but it is the same size as a spark plug.

Comment

What are the odds?

Two posts with the same question within 4 minutes of each other! Pretty scary. Welcome to the Forum.

Comment

LOL. we must have been typing about the oil plug at the same time...freaky. Thanks. Unbelievable turn around time!

MilwaukeeDavid, from Milwauke as well (look for the Italian Red #5 80 GS450s Cafe Racer w/ the black fairing crusing the Eastside).

Love Harleys here the Brew City but my god EVERYONE owns one now. What? Do they come free with a fill-up of ten or more gallons at every Mobil now? ;-)

Comment

Milwaukee East Sider too!

Did your bike happen to be parked on Murray last week? I noticed and admired a bike similar to the one you described as I went into Paddy's Pub last week.

Comment

Small, small world!

I was at Vituci's last night, and at PADDY'S last Tuesday! First time there, gotta say awesome quiet beautiful place.Must have been mine, not to many with the number 5 retro racing number set and a "custom" Fuel Cafe sticker on the back. Got it a few weeks ago and have blasting through restoring it.

Comment

Working...
            X