Best Source for Pingel Fuel valves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Source for Pingel Fuel valves?

I need recommendations for sourcing the best price on Pingel Fuel valves. Thanks.

I got mine at sudco. If I remember correctly it was $60-$70 including the adapter plate.

Comment

That's a good buy. Dennis Kirk wants 60 for just the tap. Star Cycle is about the same.
      Currently bikeless
      '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
      '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Just go to the source. Pingel $65 for the valve, $11 for the adapter. You get some nice stickers too :roll:

Comment

yep you're right there luke, also they are very nice to deal with...b.b.

Comment

Thanks for all the replys. My eldest Son ordered me one yesterday from one of his sources. Price was in line with what others quoted.

Comment

Originally posted by moto_dan
              Thanks for all the replys. My eldest Son ordered me one yesterday from one of his sources. Price was in line with what others quoted.
              what are we going to do for entertainment on the rides down to hill country if you fix your petcock problem??

Comment

Working...
              X