ground clearance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ground clearance

even with the stock wheel set up, there isnt enough ground clearance. is there a way to make it better? i just cant stop getting the exhaust from hitting down. gs1100 with v&h not drag pipe.

The only pipe I didn't drag on my 1100 was a Yoshimura. It tucked up really nice. Of course, I had to remove the centerstand. They are hard to find now. I sold mine on Ebay to a Japanese guy for a lot more that I thought it was worth.

Here is what it looked like before my rebuild. http://groups.msn.com/SuzukiGSGarage...to&PhotoID=799
    You won't drag it.

Comment

i actually have one in the garage i was told they werent any better then the v and hm ill put it on and give it a try

Comment

I have a Supertrapp stainless system on my 83 1100e and 82 1000 Katana and have never touched the ground with them. Maybey I'm not riding real hard.

Comment

Originally posted by nickabeans
          i actually have one in the garage i was told they werent any better then the v and hm ill put it on and give it a try
          If you have one like the pic I posted put it on. Give it a spin and be sure to give some feedback. I was never impressed with the V&H cornering clearance - the Yoshi is much better.

Comment

Working...
          X