Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrading 84 GSX1100ES brakes

Greetings,

I would like to know how I can upgrade my braking system to make it more powerfull and to give it more feel.

Thanks

Try getting some reinforced braided stainless steel lines. That tends to crisp up the feel a little.
    Currently bikeless
    '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
    '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Gsxr 400 calipers will bolt right on and you can still use the stock disks,add the braided lines and you'll really have fantastic brakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Corrie
        Gsxr 400 calipers will bolt right on and you can still use the stock disks,add the braided lines and you'll really have fantastic brakes.

Cool.....I did not know that....not sure I've ever seen a Gixxer 400 around here though....

Tony.
        '82 GS1100E

Originally posted by themess
        Only in your own mind did you refute what I wrote.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys. What model year GSXR400 should I be looking for?

Comment

You don`t have to look for GSXR 400, but for 4 pots Nissins used by older GSXR and Bandit 1.2 models.
            They are bolt on addition and give you 100 x better brakes than stock.

Adam M.

Comment

Working...
            X