specs for my '81 GS850?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

specs for my '81 GS850?

I've been scowering the net for a site that has early Suzuki motorcycle specs, without any immediate luck. can anyone offer any directions?

among other things, i'm trying to determine how large my tank is...

thanks

I have a Suzuki 850 shop manual. It covers all models, 79-83. Let me know what you are looking for and I'll look it up for you.

Mike

Comment

Re: specs for my '81 GS850?

Originally posted by j2x
      I've been scowering the net for a site that has early Suzuki motorcycle specs, without any immediate luck. can anyone offer any directions?

among other things, i'm trying to determine how large my tank is...

thanks
      Try this - http://www.suzukicycles.org/All-Suzu...ki_models.html

or this http://www.bikez.com/motorcycles/suz...850_g_1981.php

Terry

Comment

Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for. I knew it was out there somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by j2x
          Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for. I knew it was out there somewhere.
          You knew where to look for it too. Right here on TheGSResources !

Welcome to the group.

Terry

Comment

Discover a wide selection of auto, ATV, motorcycle, tractor and equipment repair manuals at RepairManual.com. Choose from trusted brands like Chilton, Haynes, Clymer, and Cyclepedia. Since 1997, we've been the reliable source for comprehensive service manuals, owners manuals, and parts manuals. Shop now for top-notch manuals to enhance your DIY repairs.

Specifically for your GS850G:

I have the Clymers and Haynes manuals (bought both on eBay, but available on repairmanual.com) as well as the microfiche. All have been well worth the small investment.

Of course, all occasionally disagree with the reality of the motorcycle in front of me, so you still have to use some judgement...
            1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
            2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
            2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
            Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Co-host of "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at tro.bike!

Comment

Working...
            X